Market Update, Wednesday, 2 March 2022
In our latest market new update, find out the latest global happenings, oil price hikes, inflation hikes. And how the property market is performing and how best to safeguard your assets with the Russia-Ukraine invasion in effect.
- Freehold Royal Hallmark 31 per cent sold as demand slows in wake of cooling measures
- China’s property market expected to rebound this year: poll
- Singapore Braces for Economic Fallout From Russia-Ukraine War
- Singapore millionaires surge to 526,000; ultra-wealthy up 8.6% to 4,200
- How to safeguard your investment as Russia’s invasion of Ukraine drives up Singapore’s inflation?
- 5 Singapore Property Market Forecasts and Predictions for 2022.
- Game Plan for Singapore Real Estate in the New Normal
Considering buying real estate? Or wondering where best to put your money in this vulnerable time? Or have inquiries on your real estate portfolio? Give me a call to exchange opinions, insight and more to keep you updated on recent happenings.
Disclaimer: The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and is not intended to replace any professional advice. The views expressed are entirely those of the authors. While the information is intended to be accurate and current, the sender or the authors is/are not responsible for any errors or omissions in this document. The sender or the authors may vary, withdraw or amend any information presented herein at any time without notice. To the fullest extent permitted by law, in no event shall the sender or the authors, its officers and employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors and assigns be liable for any damages or costs, including without limitation any indirect, consequential, special, incidental, or punitive damages arising out of, based on, or resulting from your reliance on or use of the information herein. No part of this document may be reproduced except as authorised by written permission. The copyright and the foregoing restriction extend to reproduction in all media.
If you have previously agreed to Subscribe to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by Replying UN to unsubscribe.